
What things are you learning from reading the Boook of Mormon? What stories have struck you as important or meaningful to you? We would love to know!
Just a Reminder that we are supposed to be on 2nd Nephi 8 and 9.
Have you seen this new posting from the Young Women's General Presidency on the Young Women's page at lds.org. They share the messages in Conference that they felt really applied to us.
Click on the link to see them.
See you tomorrow.
They Spoke to Us
As a Young Women general presidency we listened to general conference with young women in mind. We hope you did the same and know that you will be inspired as you review the words of our leaders and seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost in your service. Here are a few of the talks that we thought were directed to youth and youth leaders
1 comment:
I'm BORED!!! And I need to practice my sax, but I don't want to. so I'm browsing pretty much every website I know about in hopes of something interesting. So yeah. How's life??
Post a Comment