Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have Fun!


We wanted to wish you good luck on your first day of school. Know that we love you, and want you to do your best as you start this new school year. I received a note for all of you from Sister Probst that I wanted to share.
My Dear Young Women,
Thank you for inviting me to be with you on Tuesday. It was so much fun to be back with you and see how all of you are doing. I think of you often. Thank you so much for the notes on my door. I was so surprised and it truly made my day. I felt happy and loved. The hearts are still on my door because it makes me smile every time I see them.You will never know how much it meant to me. I love each one of you.
Love,
Sister Probst
Good Luck, and know that we will all be thinking of you today!
Your Young Women's Presidency

No comments: