Monday, August 25, 2008

This weeks activity



***WARNING, ACTIVITY DATE CHANGE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!***

Our Laurels were inspired by Sister Backmans lesson on sunday, about service. So for this weeks activity we are going to help out Sister Williams. She has had to have three surgeries on her knees this year, and can't get around very well, so we would like to help her do some of the things that have gotten hard for her. Please come, and help us serve this wonderful member of our ward. There will be treats afterwards, as a "reward" for your great attitudes, and helpfulness. Meet at the church THURSDAY at 7:00.




I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the Stake Barbeque last week. We saw almost everyone there, and it was a great way to get to know some of the kids in our new stake.



The new six month schedule for YM/YW combined activities is as follows:



October-Service Scavenger Hunt, Deacons

November-Iron Chef Challenge, Beehives

December-White Elephant and Service Project, Priests

January-Improv night, Laurels

February-Mormon Video Ads, Teachers

March-Radical Relays, Mia Maids

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow Sister... whoever does this thing. Sis. Spotts?
Whoever it is, it's AWESOME!
I LOVE it!
I especially like the background!
It's so... young women-y!
Hehe!

Love, Brittney

P.S. I hope you know I got a google account just so I could leave this message. :)

ShelliRae said...

Thanks!!!