Monday, September 1, 2008

August New Era, Tuesday's Activity

A little laugh
"I Guess I shouldn't have put all the rhinos, elephants, and hippos together!"
Have you seen the latest New Era? It is available online Here, if you don't get it in the mail.
"You may have noticed the title of this article, “Five Scriptures That Will Help You Get through Almost Anything.”
Ultimately, it is not the scriptures that help get us through things, but the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the scriptures testify. He is the one who will help us get through anything and everything. Because of Jesus Christ, we can remove the word “almost.” Jesus didn’t almost conquer death and hell; He conquered it. Jesus didn’t almost accomplish the infinite and eternal Atonement; He accomplished it. The language of the scriptures is absolute when it comes to power of the Savior."
Read it, I promise it is worth it!
Just a reminder that our activity this week is on Tuesday, at 7:00 at the church. We will be making cards and suckers to take to some of the girls to let them know we are thinking of them.
Stake Conference is this weekend, so there will be no Young Womens on Sunday, but our next activity will be on Wednesday, September 10th. We will be joining the Relief Society for their annual service auction. This was one of the most fun things I did in Relief Society last year!
Thank You for sharing your spirits with us every sunday! Always remember your leaders love you!
John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

No comments: