Monday, September 29, 2008

Personal Progress P Party


Just a reminder that tomorrows activity is at 7pm at the church. We are also helping the boys at 6 which I am sure would count as service for personal progress.
By the way, have you seen this months New Era? It is a special issue about the for strength of youth pamphlet. It has some great articles, a new song, some pass along cards about why we believe certain things, and an article from President Monsen on why we need to stay true to our standards. It is a gret issue. Click on the picture above to see it.
See you tuesday!

8 comments:

ShelliRae said...

I think you guys are totally awesome!!!! Very cute!

Brittney said...

*blushing*
Aw... thanks

Brittney said...

I feel so alone...
Like how a lonely man feels when he is alone. It is a lonely feeling.
(Can you tell i've been practicing my similes??? Good, eh?)

Brittney said...

guess what?
I left my notebook outside the other day, and it RAINED! Plus, i have to turn it in for credit in my english class! AAH!!
I was sad.

Brittney said...

You know, on some of the other blogs i know of, they assign funky avatar dudes to each person who comments; and if you want to change it they say, "over our dead bodies!"
So of course, they give me the bad one. I always get the bad one.

Brittney said...

Hey, hey, hey (haha Finding Nemo...)
ANYWAY, are we gonna have YW tonight?
Or did you already announce it from last week??? Or are we not having it because of conference? It would make me sad if that's the case...

Brittney said...

im bored, and this blog is very convienient. I can post stuff on it when i'm bored and no one will care! Haha, sure.
Anyway, picture retakes were today. I got outta seminary, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but that's when i had to go take pictures. Spanish was torture. English was o.k. We have a huge reader response/compare and contrast paper due on TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. (i wouldda underlined it 'cuz you have to underline titles, but there isn't any fancy stuffs like that in this little comment box...)Anyway, i thought it was an amazing book. Very good writing.
Okay, i think i'll stop now 'cuz i'm just rambling.
=D

ShelliRae said...

Brittney, I love your rambling!! YOu always make me smile, and I love knowing what is going on in your life.
Smiles!!!