Have a great monday morning!!!Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sushi and Self defense!!
Thank you to everyone who came to the class presidency meeting this afternoon. It was great to see you all, and get some activities planned. I am excited for our Young Women In Excellence night.
I also thought you might like to see how our sushi turned out. Really professional looking!!!! Shay was an awesome sushi roller, Sabrina manned the tempura fryer, and Hayley and Courtnee were great vegetable choppers. And I am so glad we got Brittney to try the california roll!! (even if it did have crab in it.)
And the noodle bowls turned out great. There was enough for everyone. (Even the boys who crashed the party!)
Csan anyone say thank you in Japanese?
Don't forget our activity this tuesday at 7:00. We are meeting at the church and doing self defense. Wear comfortable, but modest clothes.
Have a great monday morning!!!
Have a great monday morning!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Don't you just hate it when you come up with the comeback WAY after the insult!?!
It drives me CRAZY! Most of the time, I'll attempt to make up a good one on the spot, and fail miserably. I end up looking like a dork. But don't I always??
Haha just kidding. :)
Oooh! I found an answer to my problem!!! Self defense! HIIII-YAH!
I'm not sure if this activity is a good idea: I might take it too seriously. *evil laugh*
Guess what?!?!?!?!
In English today, our first major project was handed back, and both me and my friend Cambry got 106% on it! (we got the highest grade!)
Our teacher then asked our permission to give out copies of our papers to those who wish to revise! It was SO cool!
I'm depressed today.
I just thought i'd tell you.
and yes, I used my self-defense at school today on a kid to tried to hug me. (no, i didn't actually try to hurt him... but it was funny. :)
Guess what.
I've written like 10 short stories in 55 words or less, and nobody likes them! They're either "cute," "morbid!" or "gross!"
GRRR!!!
The cute ones are the ones where nobody dies. The morbid ones are where somebody does die in a massacre of human dignity. And the gross ONE is where they have the dog for dinner.
Like I said, nobody likes them.
Oh, well.
:)
So... how's everybody's UEA break been? Mine is full of homework, homework, homework. It's no fun. And I'm thinking I shouldn't have taken all those honors classes: I have too much stuff to work on. Oh, well.
PEOPLE GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?
HALLOWEEN IS IN 11 DAYS!!!!!
THAT'S CREEPY, HUH?
Yeah, my friend told me that today on the phone, and I totally freaked out...
Britt, I want to read some of your short stories! Even the morbid and gross ones! And yes, I freaked when I realized that halloween was just 11 days away. How is your fall break going?
Post a Comment