
Thank you to everyone who came to the activity last week. I am so sorry I missed it, it looked like a lot of fun!

Even this part.

but maybe not this!

Are we sure this is self defense?
And just a reminder that tomorrow is the combined Young Men/Young Women activity. We will be doing a scavenger hunt with the boys. Everyone come!
Hope to see you there!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, guys, i finally finished my essay. It took me a composite total of... (drum roll, please...) 13 STINKING HOURS!!!
GRRRRRRRR...........
Sis. Spotts, have you ever had a writer's notebook before? They're actually really fun! You basically just write in it: stories, wonderings, ideas, lists, anything. I love mine. My english teacher is brilliant. I should go tell her that... she'd probably give me extra credit.
Aw... when I showed up here, it said there were two comments, and I had maybe hoped for a second that someone BESIDES me had posted something.... but it's still just me! I'm getting lonely. :(
Hey, I think I have a record of posting one comment a day! (well, today it happens to be two...)
Guess what?!?!?! I made a blog!!! and it's CUTE! It's specifically for me, Sabrina, and Cambry.
I like it. Blogging is fun. So... yeah.
guess what? I wrote a good 55-word short story! Here it is:
Driver's Ed.
Driving forty, the car speeds into the red light. Screaming, Hailee slams on the brakes. The tires squeal. Her car spins into oncoming traffic. The jolt of impact throws both passengers out of their seats. All goes black.
Later, at the hospital, Hailee turds towards her passenger. "So..." she says casually, "Did I pass?"
heehee... i like that one.... i bet you can just imagine what I'LL be like when i get my liscence... scary... :)
that's a record. it's been four entire days since i've posted a comment. sad. i've been bored... and also blogging... and i'm actually not lonely on that one! it's a miracle!
so basically, you guys are really lame. (except maybe sis. spotts who has to work on this thing)and don't post any comments. Makes me sad... i'm all alone. on the bright side, i have another blog (actually two) that i post on. AND THEY POST BACK!!!! ...hint, hint.
testing...what does this do...
sigh. only me. you know, we could totally make this the chat spot for our YW, but you guys are being lame. :(
Post a Comment