Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas time, progressive Dinner

It is December 1st, and I am so excited for the christmas season!
Have you seen this months New Era? There are some great articles.
One that I really liked was The Star, The Savior, and Your Heart, by Sue Clark.
One of my favorite things to do is to read Christmas stories. Check out The Gift Box, by Scott Luebke.
There is also a great song called Little Baby.
Remember to click on the links to see the articles.

I am looking forward to our progressive dinner tomorrow night. Remember we are meeting at Sister Simpson's house at 6:30 for appetizers. Class presidents, don't forget to call the members of your class to remind them of the activity, and report back to your leaders.

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with all of us.

P.S. One of the things I am doing with my family this year is a scripture advent calendar. If you would like to add this to your scripture study, this weeks scriptures are,
1. 1 Nephi 10:4-5
2. Helaman 14:2
3. Helaman 8:22
4. Alma 9:26-27
5. Helaman 14:3
6. Helaman 14:4
7. Helaman 14:5

Read one scripture every night, until christmas.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: