This Summer's Reading Schedule!
Now that school is out, and the days are stretching out ahead of us for the summer, it is time to get started on our summer Book of Mormon reading Challenge.
We are so excited for this!
To check out a really neat article about some other Youth that met this challenge, go here.

Some of their suggestions for successful summer reading:
—Pay attention.
—Pray first; it helps.
—Apply what you read to things going on around you.
—Keep a reading chart.
—Read the chapter headings.
—Read during the day when you’re awake. And try to read at the same time every day.
—Read the Book of Mormon with your friends or family so you can discuss it.
—Read the book of Moroni first; then go back and start at the beginning.
—Pray first; it helps.
—Apply what you read to things going on around you.
—Keep a reading chart.
—Read the chapter headings.
—Read during the day when you’re awake. And try to read at the same time every day.
—Read the Book of Mormon with your friends or family so you can discuss it.
—Read the book of Moroni first; then go back and start at the beginning.
I would like to challenge you to start with Moroni's promise in Moroni 10:3-5
Remember to stay on track- be at 1 Nephi 17 by sunday!
Remember to stay on track- be at 1 Nephi 17 by sunday!
We are trying to be ready for trek.

3 comments:
SISTER SPOTTS I REALLY, REALLY DON'T LIKE LAPTOPS!!! Well, actually I think they're just so amazingly awesome, but I don't know how to work one without screwing something up. So...
Yeah I left you a previous comment... or TRIED to... but... THIS COMPUTER HATES ME!!!!!!
'nuff said.
YES!!! It let me post a comment!!
okay... i should go back to young women's now... :D
I promise the computer does not actually HATE you.
Post a Comment