Monday, February 9, 2009

Dipping Chocolate


I thought you guys might like these cartoons. I laughed when I saw them. I am getting so excited for Girls Camp this year, and for you all to go on the trek.



Just a reminder that we are dipping chocolates this tueday at 7:00 at Sister Campbells House, Just in time for Valentines Day.

Our Activity Last week was so fun. Here are a few Pictures I thought you might enjoy.
Courtnee did great with the icing bag.

Katelin was very dedicated, getting every decoration just right.


And yet another picture of Sabrina's tongue!


Happy Birthday Haley!!
(And don't forget to wish Sister Campbell a Happy Birthday. Hers is on Saturday.)
Have you seen this month's copy of the New Era? Click HERE to read it online.
Let me know what you enjoyed in this month's issue. I am reading it this week.




No comments: